I have written some words so far and suddenly realized I haven't told much about me and my team. So, why not now?!
- Lorne Marr CFP MBA (Marketing Consultant) Proud Ontarian, I have been a practicing financial planner since 1993 having my diploma from the University of Windsor with a Master of Business Administration. Nine years ago I completed the internationally respected Certified Financial Planner designation. I have also been a keynote speaker at numerous industry functions and have appeared in The Toronto Sun, The National Post, the Investment Executive, the Insurance Journal and the Advisor's Edge. My commitment to providing clients with valuable service has made me an industry leader.
- Chantal Marr BEd (Company President) Chantal Marr was born in the province of Quebec and was raised in Ontario. She completed her Bachelor of Arts at Laval University in Quebec City and Bachelor of Education at the University of Western Ontario. Chantal has a enthusiasm for helping people and has very strong organizational and leadership abilities. Chantal is in charge of new business development at LSM insurance and works closely with our group of insurance brokers. Chantal's hobbies include languages and travel and she speaks French and English.
- Elisabeth Prosper (New Business Coordinator) Elisabeth comes from the island of Haiti before heading to France where she completed a Master Degree in Economics at the University of Aix-En Provence. Elisabeth is trilingual (Creole, French and English) and enjoys putting her strong communication and organizational skills to work helping clients. Elisabeth has her life insurance license and takes a serious interest in natural nutrition.
- Jack Bendahan BA (Senior Insurance Consultant) Jack was born and raised in Canada and studied at York University in Toronto, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts. He has vast additional education and professional experience in finance and debt management. Jack is also bilingual (French and English) and is keen tennis player and traveler.
- Aman Kapur MBA (Senior Insurance Consultant) Aman comes from New Delhi, India where he acquired a BA (honours) in Economics. He further moved to the United Kingdom to do his Masters in Business Administration from the Heriot Watt University. Aman has fantastic experience of working over four continents and has performed various roles in Marketing and Finance. Apart from fluency in English, he speaks Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and Russian. Aman admires various performing arts, travelling and living healthy.